PAMELA ELLGEN is a food writer, certified personal trainer, and the author of many culinary, nutrition, and fitness books, including Sheet Pan Paleo and the popular Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook. Huffington Post, LIVESTRONG, Darling magazine, and Spinning.com have all featured her work. Pamela was diagnosed with a milk allergy as a toddler and now follows a dairy-free diet. Her husband and two sons live in California with her.
- Cast Iron Paleo: 101 One-Pan Recipes for Quick-And-Delicious Meals Plus Hassle-Free Cleanup
- Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook for Two: 100 fix-And-Forget Recipes for Ready-To-Eat Meals
- Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook: 150 Fix-And-Forget Recipes Using Delicious, Whole Food Ingredients
- Keto Bowls: Simple and Delicious Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Your Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Mastering Meal Prep: Easy Recipes and Time-Saving Tips to Prepare a Week of Delicious Make-Ahead Meals in Just One Hour