PAMELA ELLGEN is a food writer, certified personal trainer, and the author of many culinary, nutrition, and fitness books, including Sheet Pan Paleo and the popular Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook. Huffington Post, LIVESTRONG, Darling magazine, and Spinning.com have all featured her work. Pamela was diagnosed with a milk allergy as a toddler and now follows a dairy-free diet. Her husband and two sons live in California with her.
- The Ultimate Healthy Dehydrator Cookbook: 150 Recipes to Make and Cook with Dehydrated Foods
- The Microbiome Cookbook: 150 Delicious Recipes to Nourish Your Microbiome and Restore Your Gut Health
- The Low Carb Cookbook & Weight Loss Plan: 21 Days to Cut Carbs and Burn Fat with a Ketogenic Diet
- The Lectin Avoidance Cookbook: 150 Delicious Recipes to Reduce Inflammation, Lose Weight and Prevent Disease
- The Gluten Free Cookbook for Families: Healthy Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less