PAMELA ELLGEN is a food writer, certified personal trainer, and the author of many culinary, nutrition, and fitness books, including Sheet Pan Paleo and the popular Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook. Huffington Post, LIVESTRONG, Darling magazine, and Spinning.com have all featured her work. Pamela was diagnosed with a milk allergy as a toddler and now follows a dairy-free diet. Her husband and two sons live in California with her.
- Keto Bowls: Simple and Delicious Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Your Ketogenic Lifestyle
- The Gluten Free Cookbook for Families: Healthy Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less
- The Big Dairy Free Cookbook: The Complete Collection of Delicious Dairy-Free Recipes
- Psoas Strength and Flexibility: Core Workouts to Increase Mobility, Reduce Injuries and End Back Pain
- The Ultimate Healthy Dehydrator Cookbook: 150 Recipes to Make and Cook with Dehydrated Foods