Parker J Palmer
Palmer's writing resonates with people from all walks of life. Palmer is the founder of the Center for Courage & Renewal and the author of nine books, including the bestsellers The Courage to Teach, Let Your Life Speak, and A Hidden Wholeness. He has received ten honorary doctorates and numerous national prizes for his work, including the William Rainey Harper Award in 2010, which he shared with Margaret Mead, Paulo Freire, and Elie Wiesel.
- Let Your Life Speak: Listening for the Voice of Vocation
- On the Brink of Everything: Grace, Gravity, and Getting Old
- A Hidden Wholeness: The Journey Toward an Undivided Life [With DVD]
- The Courage to Teach: Exploring the Inner Landscape of a Teacher's Life
- The Company of Strangers: Christians and the Renewal of America's Public Life