Pati Palmer is the CEO of Palmer/Pletsch Publications and a McCall Pattern Company designer and consultant. Fit for Real People, Jackets for Real People, and Sewing with Sergers are her coauthored books. She currently resides in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular books By Pati Palmer
- The Palmer Pletsch Complete Guide to Fitting: Sew Great Clothes for Every Body. Fit Any Fashion Pattern
- Knits for Real People: Fitting and Sewing Fashion Knit Fabrics
- Pants for Real People: Fit and Sew for Any Body
- 21st Century Sewing, From Solid Beginnings to New Heights . . . Home Ec Goes High Tec: A Palmer/Pletsch Interactive DVD
- Jackets for Real People: Tailoring Made Easy!
Ranking in Category
- #334 in crafts & hobbies
All Books by Pati Palmer
Show Out of Stock Items
Out of Stock