Patricia Evans is a well-known public speaker, consultant, and interpersonal relations expert. She has written numerous books on the subject of verbal abuse, the first of which, The Verbally Abusive Relationship, was hailed as breakthrough by Newsweek.
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship: How to Recognize It and How to Respond
- Controlling People: How to Recognize, Understand, and Deal with People Who Try to Control You
- Victory Over Verbal Abuse: A Healing Guide to Renewing Your Spirit and Reclaiming Your Life
- Verbal Abuse: Survivors Speak Out on Relationship and Recovery
- The Verbally Abusive Man - Can He Change?: A Woman's Guide to Deciding Whether to Stay or Go