Patrick Carey graduated with a master's degree in science. He earned his bachelor's degree in biostatistics from the University of Wisconsin, where he worked as a researcher developing and analyzing clinical trials. His first textbook on utilizing Excel as a statistical tool was co-authored by him. Carey has written or co-authored more than 20 academic and trade books for the software industry.
- New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Excel 2019 Comprehensive
- New Perspectives Microsoftoffice 365 & Office 2019 Introductory
- New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Introductory, Spiral Bound Version
- Catholics in America: A History, Updated Edition
- New Perspectives on XML, Comprehensive