Patrick McNamara is the Director of the VA New England Health Care System's Evolutionary Neurobehavioral Laboratory and an Associate Professor in the Department of Neurology at Boston University School of Medicine. He is also the Praeger Series Editor for Brain, Behavior, and Evolution. McNamara is a Neurocognitive Science graduate. He is a member of the Association for the Study of Dreams and the Sleep Research Society. He's currently working on issues related to the evolution and phylogeny of REM and NREM sleep states.
- Sentinel: Become the Agent in Charge of Your Own Protection Detail
- T.A.P.S. Tactical Application of Practical Shooting: Recognize the void in your tactical training
- The Neuroscience of Sleep and Dreams
- The Neuroscience of Religious Experience
- Spirit Possession and Exorcism 2 Volume Set: History, Psychology, and Neurobiology