Merrell, Patrick: - Patrick Merrell is a cartoonist, professional puzzle maker, and author of over 250 books, including 50 puzzle books. He is a regular contributor to the New York Times crossword, the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament, and the World Puzzle Championship. Six of his Times crosswords appear in Will Shortz Picks His Favorite Puzzles, the most of any puzzle constructor. Merrell's other books include Bird Brainteaser, Fowl Play, Monster Mazes, and Spooky, Silly Halloween Puzzles. He lives in Mt. Vernon, New York.
Most Popular books By Patrick Merrell
- Chicken Games & Puzzles: 100 Word Games, Picture Puzzles, Fun Mazes, Silly Jokes, Codes, and Activities for Kids
- Game On! Awesome Activities for Clever Kids
- Pony Play Games & Puzzles: 100 Mazes, Picture Puzzles, Jokes, Riddles, and Fun-Packed Activities & Games
- Bird Brainteasers: Puzzles, Games & Avian Trivia
- Uncle John's Iflush Swimming in Science Bathroom Reader for Kids Only!
Ranking in Category
All Books by Patrick Merrell
Show Out of Stock Items