Patrick R Keefe
PATRICK RADDEN KEEFE is a staff writer at The New Yorker and the author of The Snakehead and Chatter. He is also an Eric and Wendy Schmidt Fellow at the New America Foundation. His work has also featured in publications such as The New York Times Magazine, Slate, New York, and The New York Review of Books, and he is a regular guest on NPR, the BBC, and MSNBC. Patrick won the National Magazine Award for Feature Writing in 2014 for his story A Loaded Gun, was a finalist for the National Magazine Award for Reporting in 2015 and 2016, and is a Guggenheim Fellow.
- Rogues True Stories of Grifters Killers Rebels and Crooks
- Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty
- Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland
- El Imperio del Dolor: La Historia Secreta de la Dinastía Que Reinó En La Industria Farmacéutica / Empire of Pain
- Unspeakable Acts: True Tales of Crime, Murder, Deceit, and Obsession