Patrick Whitefield is a permaculture instructor, writer, designer, and Permaculture Magazine's consulting editor. He is the author of The Earth Care Manual, The Life Landscape, How to Build a Forest Garden, and Tipi Living, as well as the mini-classic Permaculture in a Nutshell, which has been translated into four languages.
- Permaculture Design: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Sepp Holzer's Permaculture: A Practical Guide To Small-Scale, Integrative Farming And Gardening
- The Earth Care Manual: A Permaculture Handbook For Britain And Other Temperate Climates
- The Minimalist Gardener: Low Impact, No Dig Growing
- The Living Landscape: How To Read And Understand It
- #238 in gardening