Jack Phillips, Ph.D., former bank president and head of HR for major organizations, has written or edited more than 50 books. He conducts workshops, provides consulting services, and speaks at conferences around the world. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Fortune magazine, and on CNN.
Patricia Pulliam Phillips, Ph.D., is president and CEO of the ROI Institute, Inc., the leading source of ROI competency building, implementation support, networking, and research. She has authored or edited more than 30 books on measurement and evaluation, including ROI. She regularly conducts workshops and provides consulting services worldwide.
Rebecca L. Ray, Ph.D., is senior vice president, human capital at The Conference Board and the leader of the Human Capital Practice. She was named Chief Learning Officer of the Year by Chief Learning Officer magazine.
- Proving the Value of Soft Skills: Measuring Impact and Calculating Roi
- Measuring Roi in Healthcare: Tools and Techniques to Measure the Impact and Roi in Healthcare Improvement Projects and Programs: Tools and Techniques
- Measuring Leadership Development: Quantify Your Program's Impact and Roi on Organizational Performance
- The Consultant's Scorecard, Second Edition: Tracking Roi and Bottom-Line Impact of Consulting Projects
- The Consultant's Guide to Results-Driven Business Proposals: How to Write Proposals That Forecast Impact and Roi