Paul Copan is Professor and the Pledger Family Chair of Philosophy and Ethics at Palm Beach Atlantic University, USA. He is the co-editor, with Paul Moser, of The Rationality of Theism (2003) and, with Chad Meister, of The Routledge Companion to Philosophy of Religion (2012) and Philosophy of Religion: Classic and Contemporary Issues (2007), and co-author, with William Craig, of Creation Out of Nothing: A Biblical, Philosophical, and Scientific Exploration (2004).
Mark D. Linville is an independent philosopher based in Atlanta, USA. His articles have appeared in the American Philosophical Quarterly, International Journal for Philosophy of Religion, Religious Studies, Faith and Philosophy and Philosophia Christi. He is a contributor to the Blackwell Companion to Natural Theology (2009) and Four Views of God and Morality (2012).
- Is God a Moral Monster?: Making Sense of the Old Testament God
- Dictionary of Christianity and Science: The Definitive Reference for the Intersection of Christian Faith and Contemporary Science
- True for You, But Not for Me: Overcoming Objections to Christian Faith
- An Introduction to Biblical Ethics: Walking in the Way of Wisdom
- When God Goes to Starbucks: A Guide to Everyday Apologetics