Paul D Tripp
Pastor, author, and international conference speaker Paul David Tripp (DMin, Westminster Theological Seminary) In Fort Worth, Texas, he is also the president of Paul Tripp Ministries and the executive director of the Center for Pastoral Living and Care. He is the author of a number of popular Christian living books, including What Did You Expect? He and his wife Luella have four adult children and live in Philadelphia. Visit paultrippministries.org for more information and resources.
- New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional (Gift Edition)
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
- Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands: People in Need of Change Helping People in Need of Change
- Marriage (Repackage): 6 Gospel Commitments Every Couple Needs to Make
- What God Has to Say about Our Bodies: How the Gospel Is Good News for Our Physical Selves