Paul D Tripp
Pastor, author, and international conference speaker Paul David Tripp (DMin, Westminster Theological Seminary) In Fort Worth, Texas, he is also the president of Paul Tripp Ministries and the executive director of the Center for Pastoral Living and Care. He is the author of a number of popular Christian living books, including What Did You Expect? He and his wife Luella have four adult children and live in Philadelphia. Visit paultrippministries.org for more information and resources.
- New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
- What God Has to Say about Our Bodies: How the Gospel Is Good News for Our Physical Selves
- Lead: 12 Gospel Principles for Leadership in the Church
- Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands: People in Need of Change Helping People in Need of Change