Paul Falcone (www.PaulFalconeHR.com) is a Los Angeles-based human resources professional who has worked at Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and City of Hope at high levels. He has worked in the entertainment, healthcare/biotech, and financial services industries, as well as in international, charitable, and union settings. Paul is the author of multiple AMACOM and Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) best-selling books, with several of them ranking as Amazon #1 bestsellers in their fields. He's also a regular contributor to HR Magazine, a top-rated speaker at the SHRM national conference, and an adjunct professor at UCLA Extension's School of Commerce and Management.
- 2600 Phrases For Effective Performance Reviews: Ready-To-Use Words And Phrases That Really Get Results
- 101 Tough Conversations To Have With Employees: A Manager's Guide To Addressing Performance, Conduct, And Discipline Challenges
- 101 Sample Write-Ups For Documenting Employee Performance Problems: A Guide To Progressive Discipline & Termination [With Cdrom]
- 2600 Phrases For Setting Effective Performance Goals: Ready-To-Use Phrases That Really Get Results
- 96 Great Interview Questions To Ask Before You Hire
- #3225 in Business & Investing Books