Paul Kleinman was born in White Plains, New York, and now lives in Manhattan. He earned degrees in art and communication arts: radio, television, and film from the University of Wisconsin in 2009. Freudian theory, published by McSweeney's, The Bullsh*t Artist, A Lot of Crap, and Psych 101 are among his past works.
- Psych 101: Psychology Facts, Basics, Statistics, Tests, And More!
- Philosophy 101: From Plato And Socrates To Ethics And Metaphysics, An Essential Primer On The History Of Thought
- All The Sh*T You Should Have Learned: A Digestible Re-Education In Science, Math, Language, History...And All The Other Important Crap
- A Ton Of Crap: The Bathroom Book That's Filled To The Brim With Knowledge
- The Bullsh*T Artist: Learn To Bluff, Dupe, Charm, And Bs With The Best Of 'Em