Paul Kleinman was born in White Plains, New York, and now lives in Manhattan. He earned degrees in art and communication arts: radio, television, and film from the University of Wisconsin in 2009. Freudian theory, published by McSweeney's, The Bullsh*t Artist, A Lot of Crap, and Psych 101 are among his past works.
- Psych 101: Psychology Facts, Basics, Statistics, Tests, and More!
- Philosophy 101: From Plato and Socrates to Ethics and Metaphysics, an Essential Primer on the History of Thought
- A Ton of Crap: The Bathroom Book That's Filled to the Brim with Knowledge
- The Bullsh*t Artist: Learn to Bluff, Dupe, Charm, and BS with the Best of 'em
- Head, Shoulders, Pee, and Moles: An Eyes-And-Ears-And-Mouth-And-Nose Guide to Self-Diagnosis