Paul Sterry is the author and illustrator of more than 50 books, including the best-selling Collins Complete Guide to British Animals and Collins Complete Guide to British Birds (both of which have sold over half a million copies). Paul, a naturalist by training, has been a wildlife photographer for over 30 years and is the owner of the Nature Photographers photo library. He studied freshwater ecology as a Research Fellow at Sussex University and regularly goes on research excursions. He is an avid birder as well as a environmentalist.
- The Backyard Birdwatcher's Bible: Birds, Behaviors, Habitats, Identification, Art & Other Home Crafts
- Birds of Eastern North America: A Photographic Guide a Photographic Guide
- Birds of Western North America: A Photographic Guide a Photographic Guide
- Warblers and Other Songbirds of North America: A Life-Size Guide to Every Species
- Birds of the Mediterranean