Paul W. Swets served hundreds of families when their loved ones were near death. With his experience as a pastoral counselor, he comes alongside the reader with comfort, encouragement, and hope for the life after death.
Dr. Swets has degrees in Psychology, Theology, American Culture and Effective Communication.
- Finding Happiness: Building Stable Relationships In Turbulent Times
- Dreaming Big: Energizing Yourself And Your Team With A Crystal Clear Life Dream
- The Art Of Talking So That People Will Listen: Getting Through To Family, Friends, And Business Associates
- The Coming Glory: Hope Now For Life After Death
- The Art of Talking with Your Teenager