Paula H Deen
Deen is a Georgia native who grew up in Albany. She eventually relocated to Savannah, where she founded the Bag Lady catering company with her two sons, Bobby and Jamie. The Lady & Sons Restaurant, located on Savannah's historic quarter and specializing in Southern cuisine, grew out of the business. Deen is a regular guest on QVC and the author of The Lady & Son's Savannah Country Cookbook.
- Paula Deen's Southern Cooking Bible: The New Classic Guide to Delicious Dishes with More Than 300 Recipes
- Paula Deen Celebrates!: Best Dishes and Best Wishes for the Best Times of Your Life
- Paula Deen's My First Cookbook
- Paula Deen's Kitchen Classics: The Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook and the Lady & Sons, Too!
- The Lady & Sons Just Desserts: More Than 120 Sweet Temptations from Savannah's Favorite Restaurant