Pavel Tsatsouline, Master of Sports, is a former Soviet Special Forces physical conditioning teacher dubbed the modern king of kettlebells for introducing the Russian kettlebell revolution to the West. Dragon Door published Pavel's revolutionary book The Russian Kettlebell Challenge in 2001 and forged the first Russian style cast iron kettlebell made in the United States. The first kettlebell instructor school on American soil, RKC, got underway.
- Enter the Kettlebell!: Strength Secret of the Soviet Supermen
- The Naked Warrior: Master the Secrets of the Super-Strong--Using Bodyweight Exercises Only
- Relax Into Stretch: Instant Flexibility Through Mastering Muscle Tension
- Power to the People!: Russian Strength Training Secrets for Every American
- From Russia with Tough Love: Pavel's Kettlebell Workout for a Femme Fatale