Pema Chodron is a Buddhist nun from the Chogyam Trungpa lineage in the United States. She is a resident instructor at Gampo Monastery in Nova Scotia, North America's first Tibetan monastery for Westerners. She is the best-selling author of several books and audiobooks, including When Things Come Apart and Don't Bite the Hook.
- When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
- Welcoming the Unwelcome: Wholehearted Living in a Brokenhearted World
- The Places That Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times
- Living Beautifully: with Uncertainty and Change
- Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears