Pema Chodron is a Buddhist nun from the Chogyam Trungpa lineage in the United States. She is a resident instructor at Gampo Monastery in Nova Scotia, North America's first Tibetan monastery for Westerners. She is the best-selling author of several books and audiobooks, including When Things Come Apart and Don't Bite the Hook.
- When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
- Comfortable with Uncertainty: 108 Teachings on Cultivating Fearlessness and Compassion
- The Places That Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times
- Welcoming the Unwelcome: Wholehearted Living in a Brokenhearted World
- Pema Chodron 2022 Wall Calendar: Awakening the Heart - A Year of Inspirational Quotes