Pete Hall, a veteran school administrator and professional development agent, has spent his entire career working to enhance our educational systems. He co-authored three ASCD books with Alisa Simeral and wrote The First-Year Principal (Scarecrow Education, 2004) and Lead On! As a member of the ASCD faculty, Hall now works as an educational consultant and educates educators all over the world.
- Fostering Resilient Learners: Strategies for Creating a Trauma-Sensitive Classroom
- Relationship, Responsibility, and Regulation: Trauma-Invested Practices for Fostering Resilient Learners
- Creating a Culture of Reflective Practice: Building Capacity for Schoolwide Success
- The Principal Influence: A Framework for Developing Leadership Capacity in
- Trauma-Invested Practices to Meet Students' Needs (Quick Reference Guide)
- #1443 in Education & Instructional Books