Peter D Scott
Peter Dale Scott is an emeritus professor of English at the University of California, Berkeley, and the author of two books published by UC Press: Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Soldiers, and the CIA in Central America (1993) and Deep Politics and the Murder of JFK (1996).
- Accessories After The Fact: The Warren Commission, The Authorities & The Report On The Jfk Assassination
- Deep Politics And The Death Of Jfk
- The Road To 9/11: Wealth, Empire, And The Future Of America
- The War Conspiracy: Jfk, 9/11, And The Deep Politics Of War
- Dallas '63: The First Deep State Revolt Against The White House