Peter Kreeft is a philosophy professor at Boston College and the author of numerous publications in philosophy and theology, including St. An Ocean Full of Angels, Socratic Logic, The Philosophy of Jesus, Jesus-Shock, The Sea Inside, I Surf Therefore I Am, If Einstein Had Been a Surfer, and Summa Philosophica are among the titles published by Augustine's Press.
- Catholic Christianity: A Complete Catechism of Catholic Beliefs Based on the Catechism of the Catholic....
- How to Destroy Western Civilization and Other Ideas from the Cultural Abyss
- Socrates Meets Jesus: History's Greatest Questioner Confronts the Claims of Christ
- A Summa of the Summa: The Essential Philosophical Passages of St. Thomas Aquinas' Summa Theologica
- Handbook of Christian Apologetics