Peter G.Levine is co-director of the Neuromotor Recovery and Rehabilitation Laboratory and a researcher at the University of Cincinnati Academic Medical Center's Department of Rehabilitation Sciences in Cincinnati, Ohio. For almost a decade, Levine has been active in stroke-specific rehabilitation research and has been published in journals and magazines, including the National Stroke Association's StrokeSmart. Levine also publishes a monthly blog for Progress for Physical Therapists and leads workshops on stroke therapy and neuroplasticity across the United States.
- In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction
- Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma: The Innate Capacity to Transform Overwhelming Experiences
- In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness
- Healing Trauma: Restoring the Wisdom of Your Body
- Nurturing Resilience: Helping Clients Move Forward from Developmental Trauma--An Integrative Somatic Approach