PETER REINHART is a professor of baking at Johnson and Wales University in Charlotte, North Carolina. He cofounded Brother Juniper's Bakery in Santa Rosa, California, and is the author of several bread-baking books, including Crust and Crumb, The Bread Baker's Apprentice (winner of the 2002 James Beard Cookbook of the Year and IACP Cookbook of the Year), and Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads (winner of the 2008 James Beard Award). Peter is the creator and host of the popular website PizzaQuest.com, where he uses films, articles, and recipes to document his never-ending quest for the ideal pizza. He's also made two instructional video courses for Craftsy.com, one on artisan bread and the other on pizza.
- The Bread Baker's Apprentice, 15th Anniversary Edition: Mastering The Art Of Extraordinary Bread [A Baking Book]
- Perfect Pan Pizza: Square Pies To Make At Home, From Roman, Sicilian, And Detroit, To Grandma Pies And Focaccia [A Cookbook]
- Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads: New Techniques, Extraordinary Flavor
- Pizza Quest: My Never-Ending Search For The Perfect Pizza
- Artisan Cheese Making At Home: Techniques & Recipes For Mastering World-Class Cheeses