Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a huge, interracial congregation with members from more than 73 countries. Pete is now a teaching pastor/pastor at large after serving as senior pastor for twenty-six years. The Emotionally Healthy Church and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality are two of his best-selling works. He's also the author of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day and The EHS Course. Pete and his wife, Geri, founded Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a ground-breaking ministry that trains churches in a deep, below-the-surface spiritual development paradigm that merges emotional health and contemplative spirituality.
They are the proud parents of four beautiful girls. Visit emotionallyhealthy.org for additional information, or follow Pete on Twitter at @petescazzero.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: It's Impossible to Be Spiritually Mature, While Remaining Emotionally Immature
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day: A 40-Day Journey with the Daily Office
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course Participant's Pack: Discipleship That Deeply Changes Your Relationship with God
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Workbook, Updated Edition: Discipleship That Deeply Changes Your Relationship with God
- The Emotionally Healthy Leader: How Transforming Your Inner Life Will Deeply Transform Your Church, Team, and the World
- #843 in religion