P G Walsh
Peter Walsh, an expert in organizational design and the author of multiple New York Times best-sellers, is a television and radio presenter as well as an author of numerous New York Times best-sellers. With a little more order, Peter hopes to help people live wealthier, happier lives. Peter was a regular guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show for five seasons, where he was called the Get Your Life Organized Guy, which led to his own show on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), Extreme Clutter (previously Enough Already!). Peter is currently a frequent contributor to The Rachael Ray Show on a monthly basis. Peter is also a regular Contributing Editor for O: The Oprah Magazine, and he previously had a show on the Oprah Radio XM and Sirius channels.
He's appeared on dozens of national television shows, including The Nate Berkus Show, The Talk, Good Morning America, The Revolution, The Marilyn Denis Show, and CNN's The Larry King Show, as well as on Canadian and Australian television. Thousands of newspaper, magazine, and website pieces around the world have featured his interviews.
- A Simpler Motherhood: Clean and Clutter-Free in 15 Minutes a Day (Feng Shui Decorating, for Fans of Cluttered Mess)
- The Consolation of Philosophy
- Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight: The Six-Week Total-Life Slim Down
- Let It Go: Downsizing Your Way to a Richer, Happier Life
- It's All Too Much Workbook: The Tools You Need to Conquer Clutter and Create the Life You Want