Professor of History and Religious Studies at Pennsylvania State University, Philip Jenkins Books as well as numerous essays in historical and criminological periodicals are among his works. His main research interests are the ways in which political and media discourse constructs and presents societal problems.
- The Next Christendom: The Coming of Global Christianity
- The Lost History of Christianity: The Thousand-Year Golden Age of the Church in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia - And How It Died
- The New Faces of Christianity: Believing the Bible in the Global South
- Migration and the Making of Global Christianity
- Crucible of Faith: The Ancient Revolution That Made Our Modern Religious World