Phyllis P Good
Phyllis Good is a New York Times bestselling novelist with over twelve million copies of her books in print. She's the author of the Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series, as well as the Fix-It and Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook (with Mayo Clinic nutritionists), Fresh From Central Market Cookbook, and The Best of Amish Food. Her goal is to make it feasible for anybody who wants to cook, regardless of age, to do it. Good divides her time between writing, editing books, and trying out new recipes. Lancaster, Pennsylvania is her home.
- Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes!
- Fix-It and Forget-It Slow Cooker Diabetic Cookbook: 550 Slow Cooker Favorites--To Include Everyone
- Fix-It and Forget-It Revised and Updated: 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes
- Fix-It and Forget-It Slow Cooker Magic: 550 Amazing Everyday Recipes
- No Recipe? No Problem!: How to Pull Together Tasty Meals Without a Recipe