Phyllis Good is a New York Times bestselling novelist with over twelve million copies of her books in print. She's the author of the Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series, as well as the Fix-It and Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook (with Mayo Clinic nutritionists), Fresh From Central Market Cookbook, and The Best of Amish Food. Her goal is to make it feasible for anybody who wants to cook, regardless of age, to do it. Good divides her time between writing, editing books, and trying out new recipes. Lancaster, Pennsylvania is her home.
- Quilts from Two Valleys: Amish Quilts from the Big Valley-Mennonite Quilts from the Shenandoah Valley
- Fix-It And Forget-It Cookbook: Feasting With Your Slow Cooker
- Fix-It And Forget-It Slow Cooker Diabetic Cookbook: 550 Slow Cooker Favorites--To Include Everyone!
- Delicious Amish Recipes: People's Place Book No. 5
- Fix-It And Forget-It Cooking With Kids: 50 Favorite Recipes To Make In A Slow Cooker, Revised & Updated