Phyllis Good is a New York Times bestselling novelist with over twelve million copies of her books in print. She's the author of the Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series, as well as the Fix-It and Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook (with Mayo Clinic nutritionists), Fresh From Central Market Cookbook, and The Best of Amish Food. Her goal is to make it feasible for anybody who wants to cook, regardless of age, to do it. Good divides her time between writing, editing books, and trying out new recipes. Lancaster, Pennsylvania is her home.
- Fix-It And Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook Revised And Updated: 550 Slow Cooker Favorites--To Include Everyone!
- Fix-It And Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook: 400 Great Stove-Top And Oven Recipes
- Fix-It And Enjoy-It Potluck Heaven: 543 Stove-Top Oven Dishes That Everyone Loves
- Favorite Recipes with Herbs: Revised and Updated
- Fix-It And Forget-It Vegetarian Cookbook: 565 Delicious Slow-Cooker, Stove-Top, Oven, And Salad Recipes, Plus 50 Suggested Menus