Pradeeka Seneviratne is a software engineer with over 10 years of experience in computer programming and systems designing. He loves programming embedded systems such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Pradeeka started learning about electronics when he was at primary college by reading and testing various electronic projects found in newspapers, magazines, and books.
Pradeeka is currently a full-time software engineer who works with highly-scalable technologies. Previously, he worked as a software engineer for several IT infrastructure and technology servicing companies, and he was also a teacher for information technology and Arduino development.He researches how to make Arduino-based unmanned aerial vehicles and Raspberry Pi-based security cameras and is the author of the Internet of Things with Arduino Blueprints [Packt Publishing]
- Beginning Lora Radio Networks With Arduino: Build Long Range, Low Power Wireless Iot Networks
- Building Arduino Plcs: The Essential Techniques You Need To Develop Arduino-Based Plcs
- Bbc Micro: Bit Recipes: Learn Programming With Microsoft Makecode Blocks
- Internet Of Things With Arduino Blueprints
- Hands-On Internet Of Things With Blynk