Preston Sprinkle is the coauthor of Erasing Hell: What God Says about Eternity, and the Stuff We've Made Up, a New York Times bestseller book. He holds a PhD in New Testament from Aberdeen University and currently works as a professor at Eternity Bible College in Simi Valley, California, with his wife and four children.
- People to Be Loved: Why Homosexuality Is Not Just an Issue
- Living in a Gray World: A Christian Teen's Guide to Understanding Homosexuality
- Two Views on Homosexuality, the Bible, and the Church
- Erasing Hell (Library Edition): What God Said about Eternity, and the Things We Made Up
- Leading a Church in a Time of Sexual Questioning: Grace-Filled Wisdom for Day-To-Day Ministry