Roxy Harris is a Senior Professor at King's College London's School of Social Science and Public Policy. He is particularly interested in the relationships between language, power, ethnicity, and culture, and has spent many years researching, teaching, and publishing on these topics in London.
- The Happiness Trap: How to Stop Struggling and Start Living: A Guide to ACT
- The Confidence Gap: A Guide to Overcoming Fear and Self-Doubt
- ACT with Love: Stop Struggling, Reconcile Differences, and Strengthen Your Relationship with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- The Reality Slap: Finding Peace and Fulfillment When Life Hurts
- ACT Questions and Answers: A Practitioner's Guide to 150 Common Sticking Points in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy