Roxy Harris is a Senior Professor at King's College London's School of Social Science and Public Policy. He is particularly interested in the relationships between language, power, ethnicity, and culture, and has spent many years researching, teaching, and publishing on these topics in London.
- The Happiness Trap: How to Stop Struggling and Start Living: A Guide to ACT
- ACT Made Simple: An Easy-To-Read Primer on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Trauma-Focused ACT: A Practitioner's Guide to Working with Mind, Body, and Emotion Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- The Confidence Gap: A Guide to Overcoming Fear and Self-Doubt
- ACT with Love: Stop Struggling, Reconcile Differences, and Strengthen Your Relationship with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy