Rachel H Evans
Rachel Held Evans (1981-2019), a New York Times bestselling author, is recognized for her books and articles about faith, uncertainty, and life in the Bible Belt. Rachel has appeared on NPR, BBC, Today, and The View, as well as in the Washington Post, The Guardian, Christianity Today, Slate, Huffington, and the CNN Belief Blog. She was a member of President Barack Obama's Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships Advisory Council and spoke at churches, conferences, and universities. Rachel's messages are still resonating around the globe.
- Inspired: Slaying Giants, Walking on Water, and Loving the Bible Again
- Searching for Sunday: Loving, Leaving, and Finding the Church
- Wholehearted Faith
- A Year of Biblical Womanhood: How a Liberated Woman Found Herself Sitting on Her Roof, Covering Her Head, and Calling Her Husband 'Master'
- Evolving in Monkey Town: How a Girl Who Knew All the Answers Learned to Ask the Questions
- #193 in Religious Books & Novels