Rachel Ignotofsky is the author and artist of a number of nonfiction books, including the New York Times bestseller Women in Science and The Wonders of Planet Earth. Rachel ate a healthy diet of cartoons and pudding as a child in New Jersey. She began designing educational graphics after graduating from Tyler School of Art and Architecture. Rachel believes that this book will encourage children to inquire about their surroundings and to investigate science and nature!
- Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- Women in Sports: 50 Fearless Athletes Who Played to Win
- What's Inside a Flower?: And Other Questions about Science & Nature
- The History of the Computer: People, Inventions, and Technology That Changed Our World