The Rails-to-Trails Conservancy is a nationwide nonprofit dedicated to converting former railroad corridors to public, multiuse recreational trails that offer easy access to runners, hikers, bicyclists, skaters, wheelchair users, and equestrians.
The official Rails-Trails guidebook series is published by Wilderness Press. Find out all the ways Wilderness Press and the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy are working together over on the blog.
If you want to find out more about Rail-Trails, check out the Conservancy's official website, or give them a follow over on Twitter. Hope you get the chance to make your way to a Rail-Trail near you. They are so fun!
- Rail-Trails Pennsylvania: The Definitive Guide to the State's Top Multiuse Trails
- Rail-Trail Hall of Fame: A Selection of America's Premier Rail-Trails
- Rail-Trails Southern New England: The Definitive Guide to Multiuse Trails in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island
- Rail-Trails Northern New England: The Definitive Guide to Multiuse Trails in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont
- Rail-Trails Washington and Oregon