Ram Charan is a sought-after advisor to CEOs and top executives at GE, Ford, DuPont, EDS, Universal Studios, and Verizon, among others. He is the coauthor of Every Business Is a Growth Business and E-Board Strategy, as well as the author of Boards That Work. Dr. Charan holds a D.B.A. and an M.B.A. and has written numerous papers for Harvard Business Review and other publications, including the Fortune cover story Why CEOs Fail. He holds a master's degree in business administration from Harvard Business School and has taught at both Harvard and Northwestern. He was recently named a Fellow of the National Academy of Human Resources and awarded the best instructor award at Northwestern's Kellogg School.
- Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done
- What the CEO Wants You to Know : How Your Company Really Works
- Boards That Lead: When to Take Charge, When to Partner, and When to Stay Out of the Way
- Rethinking Competitive Advantage: New Rules for the Digital Age
- Talent Wins: The New Playbook for Putting People First
- #355 in business