Ram Charan is a sought-after advisor to CEOs and top executives at GE, Ford, DuPont, EDS, Universal Studios, and Verizon, among others. He is the coauthor of Every Business Is a Growth Business and E-Board Strategy, as well as the author of Boards That Work. Dr. Charan holds a D.B.A. and an M.B.A. and has written numerous papers for Harvard Business Review and other publications, including the Fortune cover story Why CEOs Fail. He holds a master's degree in business administration from Harvard Business School and has taught at both Harvard and Northwestern. He was recently named a Fellow of the National Academy of Human Resources and awarded the best instructor award at Northwestern's Kellogg School.
- Execution: The Discipline Of Getting Things Done
- The Leadership Pipeline: How To Build The Leadership Powered Company
- What The Ceo Wants You To Know: How Your Company Really Works
- Your Most Important Number: Increase Collaboration, Achieve Your Strategy, And Execute To Win
- What The Ceo Wants You To Know, Expanded And Updated: How Your Company Really Works
- #293 in Business & Investing Books