Raven Grimassi was a Neo-Pagan scholar and the author of more than eighteen books on Witchcraft, Wicca, and Neo-Paganism, including the award-winning Witchcraft, Wicca, and Neo-Paganism. He was a co-founder and co-director of the Ash, Birch, and Willow tradition, and committed himself to the study and practice of witchcraft for almost forty years. Grimassi's witchcraft schooling encompassed Brittic Wicca, the Pictish-Gaelic tradition, Italian Witchcraft, and Celtic Traditionalist Witchcraft, among other things. Raven was a Rosicrucian Order member who studied the Kabbalah at the First Temple of Tifareth under Lady Sara Cunningham. Raven and his wife, co-author Stephanie Taylor-Grimassi, lived in New England. They co-directed The Fellowship of the Pentacle, a contemporary Mystery School dedicated to the preservation of pre-Christian European spirituality.
- Italian Witchcraft: The Old Religion of Southern Europe
- The Witch's Familiar: Spiritual Partnerships for Successful Magic
- Communing with the Ancestors: Your Spirit Guides, Bloodline Allies, and the Cycle of Reincarnation
- Old World Witchcraft: Ancient Ways for Modern Days
- Grimoire of the Thorn-Blooded Witch: Mastering the Five Arts of Old World Witchery