Rebecca McLaughlin graduated from Oak Hill College in London with a theology degree and a PhD in Renaissance literature from Cambridge University. She is the cofounder of Vocable Communications and the author of Facing Christianity, which was selected the Beautiful Orthodoxy Book of the Year by Christianity Today in 2020.
- Confronting Christianity: 12 Hard Questions For The World's Largest Religion
- 10 Questions Every Teen Should Ask (And Answer) About Christianity
- Navigating Gospel Truth - Bible Study Book With Video Access: A Guide To Faithfully Reading The Accounts Of Jesus's Life
- Exploring The Earliest Gospel: A Kids Bible Study On Jesus And His Good News
- Is Christmas Unbelievable?: Four Questions Everyone Should Ask About The World's Most Famous Story