Rebecca Traister, a staff writer for Salon.com, covered the 2008 campaign from a feminist (and personal) standpoint, and her writings on Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Michelle Obama, media coverage of the candidates, and the role of women in the media received a lot of attention. Elle, the New York Times, Vogue, and the Nation are among the national periodicals for which she has written. Traister has appeared on CNN, CNN Headline News, MSNBC, NPR's The Brian Lehrer Show, and other news outlets, and she talks at major events on a regular basis. She is a Brooklyn resident.
- All The Single Ladies: Unmarried Women And The Rise Of An Independent Nation
- Good And Mad: The Revolutionary Power Of Women's Anger
- Pretty Bitches: On Being Called Crazy, Angry, Bossy, Frumpy, Feisty, And All The Other Words That Are Used To Undermine Women
- Big Girls Don't Cry: The Election That Changed Everything For American Women
- Big Girls Don't Cry Lib/E: The Election That Changed Everything for American Women