Rebekah Lyons is a bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal, You Are Free, and Freefall to Fly, as well as a national speaker and host of the Rhythms for Life podcast. Rebekah is an old soul with a fresh, honest voice who shares her own struggles with anxiety and depression--and encourages others to seek and bravely pursue their God-given purpose. Rebekah enjoys raising four children, two of whom have Down syndrome, with her husband, Gabe. She wears her heart on her sleeve, which is a boon to both friends and readers. Her work has appeared on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX News, Publisher's Weekly Starred Review, and many other publications.
- Rhythms Of Renewal: Trading Stress And Anxiety For A Life Of Peace And Purpose
- You Are Free: Be Who You Already Are
- A Surrendered Yes: 52 Devotions To Let Go And Live Free
- Rhythms For Life Planner And Journal: 90 Days To Peace And Purpose
- Rhythms Of Renewal Study Guide: Trading Stress And Anxiety For A Life Of Peace And Purpose