Rebekah Lyons is a bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal, You Are Free, and Freefall to Fly, as well as a national speaker and host of the Rhythms for Life podcast. Rebekah is an old soul with a fresh, honest voice who shares her own struggles with anxiety and depression--and encourages others to seek and bravely pursue their God-given purpose. Rebekah enjoys raising four children, two of whom have Down syndrome, with her husband, Gabe. She wears her heart on her sleeve, which is a boon to both friends and readers. Her work has appeared on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX News, Publisher's Weekly Starred Review, and many other publications.
- Rhythms Of Renewal: Trading Stress And Anxiety For A Life Of Peace And Purpose
- Building A Resilient Life: How Adversity Awakens Strength, Hope, And Meaning
- Building A Resilient Life Bible Study Guide Plus Streaming Video: How Adversity Awakens Strength, Hope, And Meaning
- You Are Free: Be Who You Already Are
- You Are Free Bible Study Guide: Be Who You Already Are