Rebekah Lyons is a bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal, You Are Free, and Freefall to Fly, as well as a national speaker and host of the Rhythms for Life podcast. Rebekah is an old soul with a fresh, honest voice who shares her own struggles with anxiety and depression--and encourages others to seek and bravely pursue their God-given purpose. Rebekah enjoys raising four children, two of whom have Down syndrome, with her husband, Gabe. She wears her heart on her sleeve, which is a boon to both friends and readers. Her work has appeared on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX News, Publisher's Weekly Starred Review, and many other publications.
- Rhythms of Renewal: Trading Stress and Anxiety for a Life of Peace and Purpose
- Rhythms for Life Planner and Journal: 90 Days to Peace and Purpose
- Rhythms of Renewal Study Guide: Trading Stress and Anxiety for a Life of Peace and Purpose
- You Are Free: Be Who You Already Are
- La La Lovely: The Art of Finding Beauty in the Everyday