Deborah Reber is a popular author, professional life coach, and motivational speaker who has spent the last fifteen years creating books for women and teenagers. Nevertheless, raising a twice-exceptional son and experiencing the heartaches, headaches, uncertainty, and unexpected gifts that come with raising these exceptional children changed Debbie's focus and led to a purposeful transition from teen activism to assisting the millions of parents who are raising special children. In April 2016, she created TiLT Parenting, a website, podcast, and social media network where she is cultivating a supportive community of parents of neurodiverse children.
- Differently Wired: Raising An Exceptional Child In A Conventional World
- Preschool Clues: Raising Smart, Inspired, And Engaged Kids In A Screen-Filled World
- Doable: The Girls' Guide To Accomplishing Just About Anything
- Can We Measure What Matters Most?: Why Educational Accountability Metrics Lower Student Learning And Demoralize Teachers
- Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul: The Real Deal: School: Cliques, Classes, Clubs And More