Deborah Reber is a popular author, professional life coach, and motivational speaker who has spent the last fifteen years creating books for women and teenagers. Nevertheless, raising a twice-exceptional son and experiencing the heartaches, headaches, uncertainty, and unexpected gifts that come with raising these exceptional children changed Debbie's focus and led to a purposeful transition from teen activism to assisting the millions of parents who are raising special children. In April 2016, she created TiLT Parenting, a website, podcast, and social media network where she is cultivating a supportive community of parents of neurodiverse children.
- Bold Ink: Collected Voices of Women and Girls
- Love, Love, Love: Language Of Love/Cupidity
- Doable: The Girls' Guide To Accomplishing Just About Anything
- In Their Shoes: Extraordinary Women Describe Their Amazing Careers
- Preschool Clues: Raising Smart, Inspired, And Engaged Kids In A Screen-Filled World