The Pioneer Woman Cooks, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier, and The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays are all #1 New York Times bestselling books by Ree Drummond. The Pioneer Woman, Ree's well-known website, was launched in 2006 and features her cooking, photography, and country-life experiences. The Pioneer Woman, her cooking show, debuted on Food Network in 2011. Ethel Merman, Lucille Ball, and The Godfather are all favorites of Ree's. Her husband and four children live on a working cattle ranch in Oklahoma.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks--Super Easy!: 120 Shortcut Recipes for Dinners, Desserts, and More
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks--Dinnertime: Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-Minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper!
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks--Come and Get It!: Simple, Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy Busy Lives
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks--The New Frontier: 112 Fantastic Favorites for Everyday Eating
- Frontier Follies: Adventures in Marriage and Motherhood in the Middle of Nowhere