Reid Wilson, PhD, is a world-renowned expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders who has written books in nine languages. He is the coauthor of Quit Obsessing! and the author of Don't Panic. Dr. Wilson is an adjunct associate professor of psychiatry at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine and the head of the Anxiety Disorders Treatment Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He was the program chair of the National Conferences on Anxiety Disorders for three years and devised American Airlines' first national program for scared fliers. He is currently the specialist for the Panic and Anxiety community on WebMD.
His website, anxieties.com, is the Internet's greatest anxiety self-help resource. The Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, CNN, The Katie Show, A&E's Hoarders, and MTV's Real Life are among her television appearances.
- Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents: 7 Ways to Stop the Worry Cycle and Raise Courageous and Independent Children
- Playing with Anxiety: Casey's Guide for Teens and Kids
- Stopping the Noise in Your Head: The New Way to Overcome Anxiety and Worry
- Don't Panic: Taking Control of Anxiety Attacks
- Stop Obsessing!: How to Overcome Your Obsessions and Compulsions